Programme: Revision Adventure
A unique course which gives your students the opportunity to focus on their upcoming exams. Teacher-led sessions in our dedicated indoor and outdoor classroom spaces will increase attainment and offer a deeper understanding of subjects away from the day to day distractions at home. Adventure activities between revision sessions will use techniques to support students in dealing with exam pressures more effectively.
Our aim is to bring students together outside of their normal revision environment and bring them into a new natural space, where they are able to focus on their revision without the distractions they may find in school or at home. Students will discover a new sense of self with purpose and value, supporting their physical and mental wellbeing to fulfil their potential in their upcoming exams.
- Improve revision techniques
- Repeat identified elements of the syllabus
- Develop confidence in the subject
- Experience outdoor exploration activities to improve mental and physical wellbeing and reduce stress and anxiety.
Sample 2-Night Visit
|Travel to centre
Arrive and settle in
Evening Revision or self-led activity
Evening Revision or
- 2 nights' accomodation
- Full board basis
- Activity sessions combined with psychological theory
All of this from £132.35 pp