Activity: Tree Climb
An exhilarating and challenging activity. Pupils will belay each other, holding the ropes to keep each other safe. A fantastic activity for developing team work and giving pupils ample opportunities to encourage each other. Also a very personal challenge, giving all pupils the opportunity to step outside their comfort zone, and see how high they can get.
- Gain personal confidence and self belief
- Improve team work, and the ability to encourage others
- Learn to trust others
- Identifying and managing risk
- header and thumb attached
- Use hands image for desired outcomes