Activity: Problem Solving - Outdoor Business
We have a range of problem solving activities that allow for group work, cooperation and communication between team members. There are a mixture of areas, such as the woodland, tipi and meadow, that have a range of challenges for teams to complete. The challenges include a range of mental tasks, such as tyre triangle, crocodile crossing and memory board. The physical tasks consist of climbing a 3m high wall, embracing the jungle swing and the mission crux on the assault course. It is a brilliant opportunity for young people to get to know each other, communicate in a different environment and challenge their brains to solve problems. Problem Solving takes place within the grounds of the Conway Centre.
- Working towards a common goal in a team
- Making new friendships
- Learning to communicate and collaborate with fellow peers
- Self confidence in a team situation
- Learn about ones own personal strengths
- Transferable skills for working with others