Activity: Climbing - outdoor
Rock-climbing is an exhilarating and challenging activity providing an opportunity to put strength, courage, and determination against the rock face. Under the guidance of our qualified tutors, the pupils will learn how to recognise and manage risks, whilst understanding the benefits of achieving in this very adventurous activity. North Wales has some of the most famous rock-climbing venues in the World, many of which are a short drive from Conway Centres: Anglesey. We can offer a choice of venues to groups depending on their levels of experience and the needs of the group, our very experienced staff will make an appropriate decision for the day.
- Identifying and managing risk
- Trust in others you are working with
- Gain personal confidence and self-belief
- Develop as an individual, knowing how to push yourselves and encourage others to challenge themselves too
- An appreciation of the environment and how to look after it
- A new sport to pursue for life