Activity: Woodland Adventure Walk
Beeston I Anglesey I Delamere I Burwardsley
Woodland Adventure Walk is open to many different choices of route that can be decided upon to meet the group's aim and objectives. This is a brilliant opportunity to encourage young people to embrace nature and enjoy being outside. Pupils also get the opportunity to develop valuable life skills. This would make a brilliant whole day adventure.
A pleasant walk through fantastic woodland, taking you along the Menai Straits or through Cheshire woodland. There are many choices of routes, with a potential for a one way trip and pick up.
- Awareness of surroundings and the environment
- Practical navigation skills
- Appreciation of health and fitness and wellbeing
- Try hard to succeed at activities they find challenging
- Perseverance and motivation to keep trying when a challenge is presented
- Build independence and raise self esteem